We invest in our people and we start with the youngest, offering a number of specific graduate and university programs to enable opportunities, and develop the skills we need in the business to deliver cleaner, highly efficient energy solutions for the world.
We are developing the next generation of engineers at the Upstream Professional Development Center (UPDC), where we accelerate skill building and knowledge transfer to the young men and women entering the exploration and petroleum engineering fields. UPDC uses interactive learning environments, including cutting-edge drilling simulators, and a 4D facility that enables the visualization of the subsurface and the modelling of production strategies. Through the work of our talented engineers, we are able to both improve the performance of our operations and minimize our environmental impact.
We’re committed to supporting the Kingdom’s workforce and offer a number of specialist training programs for young Saudi women and men that enable them to live up to their fullest potential. We also support a number of national training academies whose goals are to create a globally competitive workforce. The programs we work with include the National Construction Training Center, Maritime Academy, Drilling Academy, Power Academy, National IT Academy, Aviation Academy, Leading National Academy, Inspection technology & Quality Assurance National Institute, and Facility & Hospitality Management.
We established and manage the volunteer-based Association for Talent Development (ATD) MENA Learning & Development Member Network, open for Aramco employees and communities, and designed to build knowledge, share solutions, ideas, best practices, and provide global networking opportunities.
Our training opportunities range from professional training for our employees to vocational school, college, and apprenticeship programs that raise awareness of, and attract key talent to, career opportunities with us.
- Aramco's Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- College Degree Program-NE (CDPNE)
- Advance Degree Program (ADP)
- Professional English Language Program (PELP)
- Aramco Talent Essential Program (STEP)
- Associate Degree Program
- Aviation Training Programs
- Short-term Technical
Aramco Hosted University Program (SAHUP)
- Technology Training & Certification Program (IT)
- Employee Development Certification Program
- Knowledge Transfer Program (Professional)
- Aramco Talent Essentials Digital Program (STEP Digital)
- Academic Training for Employees
- Job Skills Training for Employees
- Apprenticeship Program (APNE)
- Vocational College Graduates (VCGNE)
- Safety Training
- Knowledge Transfer Program (Industrial)
- National Training Centers
- University Internship Program
- Golden Learning Opportunity Within T&D (GLOW)
- Aramco Driving Center
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Tomooh Program
- Ajyal Special Needs Center
- Contractor Workforce Qualification Assurance Program (CWQAP)
- Leading National Academy, the first sponsored Saudi female training center in the Kingdom.
Well-being and wellness
Our Well-being and Wellness Program sustains the well-being of our employees and leadership. Through research-based workshops that deliver resources on the science and art of human well-being and performance, workshops cover topics like stress management, workplace ergonomics, nutrition and wellness, as well as delivering human well-being awareness events across our company.