This is a scholarship program for high caliber Saudi students currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the Kingdom or overseas.
How to apply:
- To apply for the program, please click here.
- To access your candidate profile after registration, please click here.
If you apply and are accepted into the program, we will:
- Pay all tuition fees to your university.
- Provide you with medical care.
- Provide you with a monthly stipend.
To apply, you must:
- Be enrolled.
- Have completed at least 60 semester credits or equivalent toward your degree, out of which at least 12 semester credits or equivalent should be major-related (for students who are studying in Saudi Arabia).
- Have completed at least 30 semester credits or equivalent toward your degree, out of which at least 9 semester credits or equivalent should be major-related (for students who are studying at an out-of-Kingdom university).
- In case of completing or exceeding 100 semester credits, graduation should not be in the same semester.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA and major GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale or equivalent.
- Pursue a company required major.
- Should complete the online application by uploading the following docs:
1- Gov. ID.
2- Father’s Gov. ID or Guarantor ID in case the father is not available.
3- The most recently updated official transcript.
4- A letter of enrollment stating the following:
- Current major, school, and campus attended.
- Estimated graduation date.