This is a scholarship program for high caliber Saudi students currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in the Kingdom or overseas.
How to apply:
- Applications are closed.
- To access your candidate profile after registration, please click here.
If you apply and are accepted into the program, we will:
- Pay all tuition fees to your university.
- Provide you with medical care.
- Provide you with a monthly stipend.
To apply, you must:
- Be currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in the Kingdom or out of Kingdom in a discipline required by the company in the specific year.
- Studying on a full-time basis.
- Have completed at least 30 semester credits or equivalent toward your degree, out of which at least nine semester credits are in the major related subjects.
- Have completed at least 45 quarter hours or equivalent toward your degree, out of which at least 12 hours are in the major related subjects.
- In the event of completing or exceeding 100 semester credits, graduation should not be in the same semester.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA 2.5 out of 4.00 or its equivalent.
To complete the online application, the following documents are to be attached:
- National ID
- The most recently updated official transcript.
- A letter of enrollment stating the current major, campus attended and estimated graduation year.