Developing the talented workforce of tomorrow starts today.
High school programs are designed to provide promising young Saudi students with a wide range of learning experience and resources to support their academic development, character building, and soft skills with a focus on safety and STEM competencies to maximize their future opportunities and reach their full potential.
These programs also provide opportunities to develop participants’ intellectual talents through a challenging and creative learning experience to spark their innovative and analytical thinking. Tomooh and Summer Training are two programs that target high-potential secondary students from different cities across the Kingdom. The focus of each track varies depending on each student’s interest and academic credentials, which will define the suitable track for each candidate.
Both tracks provide participants with an introduction to Saudi Aramco core business, corporate culture, basic safety, soft skills, and awareness of college admission requirements. While the Tomooh track focuses more on best-in-class and Ivy League universities admission requirements, including the advanced Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) subjects and International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Summer Enrichment track provides intermediate level skills in English, math, and general introduction to SAT and IELTS.
This program provides the opportunity to develop students’ intellectual talents and refine their skills to meet admission requirements for best-in-class and Ivy League universities. Throughout sequential levels, participants will take classes in SAT and SAT subjects (Math, Physics, and Chemistry), IELTS, and character building skills, as well as the soft skills required for the future such as for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The track sessions are conducted during the summer time along with regular engagement across the academic year with the aim to complete university admission requirements while at high school. Continuation in this track and progression from one level to another is subject to meeting level requirements and learning objectives. Students currently studying in grade 12 are not eligible to apply to Tomooh Program.
Summer Training Program
The Summer Training Program provides participants with a wide range of learning experience and resources to support their academic development, character building, and soft skills with focus on safety. This program is offered during the summer only, covering intermediate level skills in English, math, corporate culture, basic safety, soft skills, general introduction to IELTS, and awareness of college admission requirements.
This program is for male and female students currently enrolled in High School, in the 10th, 11th or 12th grades.
How to apply?
Registration is open now, don't miss the opportunity. Registration will continue till Monday at 15:30 on March 1 2021.
You can apply online only during the announced registration period.
- To register for the High School program, please click here.
- To access your profile after registration, please click here.
To qualify, you must:
- Have never previously participated in this program.
- Be currently enrolled in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- Be 22 years old or under.
- Have your guardian’s consent.
Our selection criteria is based on the highest GPA of the first semester, and not on a first-come, first-served basis.
What happens after I apply?
- Once you apply online, your qualifications will be reviewed.
- You will be prioritized according to your first semester GPA.
- If you are selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your qualification and to complete the enrollment application process.
- Students will be asked to sit for a placement test before the start of the program.
- You will be notified of your application status through email and mobile text messages (SMS).
- The first day of the Summer Program starts on July 11, 2021.
- The first day of the Tomooh Program starts on June 06, 2021.
Both programs will be delivered online — through digital study platforms — to be in compliance with current health measures.