University Internship Program registration
Applications are closed. You can apply online only during the announced registration period.
Applicants eligible to apply for the program are those required by their universities to undergo practical training prior to graduation. They are considered for the program based on the availability of slots and the following criteria:
Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 out of 4 for technical majors and 2.50 out of 4 for nontechnical majors or equivalent. Priority is given to candidates with the highest GPAs.
- The duration of the training required by the school must be at least 8 weeks.
- Applicant must not have graduated from his/her university.
- Applicants must complete the training internship in full.
- Accepted students must not be enrolled in university classes/modules during their training period.
Candidates applying for the program need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Government ID.
- A copy of the latest official transcript.
- A letter from the university that shows the objectives and the length of the internship
The program is designed to meet the following objectives:
- Provide students with an opportunity to enrich their university experience by relating the academic studies to actual work situations. Students will also have the opportunity to evaluate their professional interest in the respective field of study.
- Enable colleges and universities to assess the academic preparation of their students through the student's Internship report, an oral presentation, and work evaluation reports submitted by the participant's Saudi Aramco supervisor. Such assessments help colleges and universities to ensure that academic training is effectual in preparing the students for their future careers.
- Allow students to acquire new skills, get them used to creative thinking and allow them to practice problem solving and decision-making.
Benefits during the program
- Monthly stipend
- Free housing based on availability/eligibility
- Transportation as per company policy
- Medical coverage as per company policy.
- Housing will be provided to eligible students based on Company policy.
- Companions are not allowed inside the housing unit.
The program starts on June 12, 2023 for Semester Calendar Universities & July 4, 2023 for Trimester Calendar Universities.
- An orientation of the program is held on June 11, 2023.