H.E. Khalid A. Al Falih, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Saudi Aramco, has announced the appointment of five new members to the Saudi Aramco Board of Directors.
The five new appointed members are:
- H.E. Mohammed A. Al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance.
- H.E. Mohammed M. Al-Tuwaijri, Minister of Economy and Planning.
- Mr. Peter L. Cella, former Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP President & CEO (2011-2017).
- Ms. Lynn Laverty Elsenhans, former Chairwoman, President & CEO, Sunoco Inc., (2008-2012).
- Mr. Andrew N. Liveris, Director (2017- present*) and Former Executive Chairman, DowDuPont Inc, (2017-2018) and Chairman (2006-present*) & CEO of the Dow Chemical Company (2004-present*). *(Retiring from DowDuPont and Dow effective July 1, 2018 as previously announced). Mr. Liveris’ appointment is effective as of July 1, 2018.
The five new members to the Saudi Aramco Board of Directors will join six returning members.
The outgoing Board members are H.E. Dr. Majid Al-Moneef, Advisor to the Royal Court; H.E. Dr. Khaled S. Al-Sultan, Rector of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals; and, Mr. Peter Woicke, former Managing Director of the World Bank and former Vice President of the International Finance Corporation.
H.E. Al-Falih expressed his deepest thanks and gratitude to the outgoing Board members for their dedication and invaluable contribution.
Saudi Aramco Board of Directors:
- H.E. Khalid A. Al-Falih - Chairman
- H.E. Dr. Ibrahim A. Al-Assaf - Vice Chairman
- H.E. Mohammed A. Al Jadaan
- H.E. Mohammed M. Al-Tuwaijri
- H.E. Yasir O. Al-Rumayyan
- Sir Mark Moody-Stuart
- Mr. Andrew F. J. Gould
- Mr. Amin H. Nasser - President and CEO of Saudi Aramco
- Mr. Peter L. Cella
- Ms. Lynn Laverty Elsenhans
- Mr. Andrew N. Liveris - Appointment effective as of July 1, 2018
Media contact information
All media enquiries are handled by Aramco's Media & Executive Communications Department, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
For media inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org