Drilling and Workover
Aramco Drilling & Workover’s mission is to safely drill and workover high-quality, cost-effective oil and gas wells in a timely manner, in order to meet key corporate objectives.
Drilling & Workover requires a wide range of services to support its mission. Opportunities for contractors with Drilling & Workover include:
- Rigs – Onshore & Offshore, Oil & Gas, Drilling & Workover, Water Well Drilling
- Directional Drilling and Logging Services
- Cementing Services
- Coiled Tubing & Nitrogen Services
- Slickline Services
- Rental of Downhole Equipment/Tools
- Tubing and Casing Running Services
- Well Testing Services (Surface & Downhole)
- Mud Engineering and Mud Plants Services
- Stimulation Services
- Snubbing Services
To learn more about qualification criteria for supplying these services, and many others not listed, please click here to contact us directly.
We’re developing a world-class supply chain that’s locally accessible, reliable and innovative to meet our needs as the world’s leading integrated energy and chemicals company.