Now that you have gathered all the documents for Basic Requirements, it’s time to tell us more about your special needs and the needs of your customers. Please look through the following list and fill out forms for each of the Saudi Aramco products you would like to distribute.
Special Requirements for Gas Stations
In addition to the basic requirements above, the following are also required for each type of customer:
- Municipality permit and Civil Defense certificate for added gas stations.
- Note: For newly built gas stations, the customer shall submit a valid Municipality permit and Civil Defense certificate.
- For gas stations within the Royal Commission areas, Royal Commission operation licenses are required.
- A letter from Amara for gas stations in areas where there is no branch for Civil Defense and/or Municipality.
- An official government letter for gas stations located inside Government and semi-Government fences indicating their compliance with safety requirements.
- A lease contract between the owner of the gas station and the person or entity operating the gas station. The contract validity date shall be after the date of issue for the Municipality permit and Civil Defense certificate.