Half-year 2023 highlights
- Net income: $62.0bn (SAR 232.4bn)
- Free cash flow: $54.1bn (SAR 202.7bn)*
- Dividend paid: $39.0bn (SAR 146.3bn)
- Hydrocarbon production: 13.1 mmboed
- Supply reliability: 99.8%
Earlier and increased distributions of performance-linked dividends**
- Based on combined annual results of 2022 and 2023; at 70%, top of the announced range; intended to be paid from Q3 2023 over six quarters
- First payment of c$10bn based on combined FY 2022 and H1 2023; future payments based on actual performance through to end 2024
- For year 2024 onwards, performance-linked dividends determined based on full-year results of each year, within the 50-70% range of annual free cash flow, net of base dividend and other amounts including external investments
* Non-IFRS measure: Please refer to Non-IFRS measures reconciliations and definitions section of the H1 2023 Interim Report for further details.
** Intended dividends, please refer to the relevant announcement. Dividends are subject to the Board’s discretion and declared in accordance with the dividend distribution policy. The relevant details, including dividend eligibility, and distribution dates of any future performance-linked dividends will be announced if and when declared at the Board’s discretion.