Vocational College Internship Program
Saudi Aramco offers internship opportunities to a limited number of high caliber Saudi students who are attending in-Kingdom and out-of-Kingdom universities, as well as those attending industrial/technical colleges and the Institute of Public Administration.
The objective of this program is to assist participants in gaining practical work experience, as well as meet the graduation requirements of their respective schools. Participants who take part in the program are evaluated at the end of the program, to determine their overall grade for the internship credits required by the school.
Applicants eligible to apply for the program are those required by their colleges/institutes to undergo practical training prior to graduation. They are considered for the program based on the availability of slots and the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 out of 4 for technical majors and 2.50 out of 4 for nontechnical majors or equivalent. Priority is given to candidates with the highest GPAs.
- The duration of the training required by the school must be at least 10 weeks.
- Applicant must not have graduated from his/her college.
Candidates applying for the program need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Government ID.
- A copy of the latest Official transcript.
- A letter from the college/institute stating that the Vocational college training is required for graduation.
Benefits during the Program:
- Monthly stipend.
- Free housing based on availability/eligibility.
- Transportation as per the company’s policy.
- Medical coverage as per the company’s policy.
- The program starts on December 24, 2023 for Trimester Calendar college/institute, and January 14, 2024 for Semester Calendar college/institute.
- An orientation of the program is held on December 20, 2023 for Trimester Calendar college/institute, and January 10, 2024 for Semester Calendar college/institute.