Saudi Aramco Sponsorship Process, Criteria, and Guidelines
Saudi Aramco takes great pride in sponsoring selected events, organizations, and projects that are in alignment with the Company’s business and brand strategy and objectives. We are always seeking strategic and long-term partnerships. All organizations are welcome to submit a sponsorship request. However, please review our highly selective evaluation process and eligibility criteria before submitting a request using the link at the bottom of this page. Sponsorship requests received by email, post, or hand are no longer accepted.
All requests must meet the following minimum criteria to be considered for potential sponsorship:
- Positive exposure for the Saudi Aramco brand
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships
- Opportunity to create value
- Tangible benefits anticipated from the partnership
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnership
If the above minimum criteria are met, the proposal will be reviewed for relevance to the geographic location of our operations, scope, and subject matter to determine if the proposal is deemed a potential fit for our brand and sponsorship strategies. If found to be a potential fit, the proposal is shared with relative internal organizations for evaluation. Once reviewed, the Saudi Aramco Sponsorship Committee will make a decision. If approved, your organization will be invited to submit more details.
We regret that we must decline requests by organizations or events that are associated with certain activities as they do not resonate with our brand strategy or our Company’s business and objectives. Such activities include:
- Local sports organizations
- Charitable fundraisers
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Auto racing or daredevil sports
- Local events in areas without Saudi Aramco facilities
- Religious activities
- Political candidates or organizations
- Saudi Aramco business resource groups
- Memorials or endowments
- Hospitals or medical research
In addition, sponsorship requests for events or projects that are planned to take place in 90 days or less from the date of the submission of the application will be automatically declined.
Saudi Aramco reviews requests on regular basis. To allow enough time for adequate evaluation, we require 60 days from application submission to make a decision. If additional information is needed, Saudi Aramco will contact you through the email address provided in the application.
SUBMIT A SPONSORSHIP REQUEST